Last week I got the opportunity to test drive the 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 and I must say, it surprised me.
If you know me then you know my favorite color is red so I was hypnotized by the color alone when it was dropped off.
The 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 push-to-start sedan seats 5 comfortably. The Mirage G4 has a 3-cylinder engine and is equipped with a continuously variable transmission and an electric power steering assist.
2017 Mitsubishi Mirage G4
- Heated front seats. These seats heat up fast which is a major plus during the winter.
- USB connection. Allows you to connect your phone or iPod so you can play your music.
- Touch screen radio display
- Trunk space. And lots of it. The trunk is exceptionally big for such a small vehicle.
- Fast-Key Entry. With the Fast-Key entry system, you’re able to enter the car and open the trunk with a push of the button. No need to fumble around in your purse trying to find the keys.
- Rearview camera. Because we need all the help we can reversing.
- Small tank. Because of the small tank, I found myself at the gas station during the week. Though I didn’t have to spend as much to fill up, I can see me having to visit the gas station more than usual to refill.
- Cabin noise. While the car is in motion, it can get really noisy. I found myself having to turn the radio up to be able to groove to my tunes.
- No arm rest. There’s no arm rest in the middle of the front seats. This was a bit awkward during long trips as I’m accustomed to resting my hands on the arm rest.
The Mirage G4 SE starts at $16,995 so if you’re looking for a not-so-pricey vehicle with more bang for your buck, check out this vehicle.
Head over to Mitsubishi to learn more about the Mirage G4.