Though I was compensated by Tyson Foods, Inc. for this post, all opinions are my own.
Can you believe it’s already October? Where did the time go? October means Halloween and since it’s a couple of weeks away, I felt this was the perfect time to try out a Halloween themed meal.
Everyone loves nuggets so this Halloween mummy chicken nuggets recipe is perfect for your Halloween gathering.
Mummy Chicken Nuggets Recipe
- 1 bag of Tyson Chicken Nuggets
- 1 container of crescent rolls
- ketchup and/or mustard
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Place nuggets on a foil paper – spread out evenly.
- Put nuggets in oven and heat for 10 minutes.
- While your nuggets are heating up, take crescent rolls out of tube container and unroll.
- Flatten dough with pin roller. (Hack: No pin roller? Place another piece of foil over dough and press down on it with a pot.)
- Cut dough into long, thin strips.
- After oven timer beeps, remove nuggets from oven and turn the oven’s temperature down to 350 degrees.
- Carefully wrap pieces of the crescent dough around the nuggets leaving space above for the eyes.
- After you’ve wrapped all of the nuggets, insert them back into the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, remove mummy chicken nuggets from oven, and allow to cool.
- After they’ve cooled, add eyes to your mummies using ketchup and/or mustard.
Tyson Chicken Nuggets are 100% white meat chicken and a great source of protein. They don’t contain antibiotics and they’re great for those on the go. Pick one up from your local Walmart in the freezer section.